Sunday, August 25, 2013

Eagle Pride!

This past Thursday was my school's first football game of the season! I am so proud of the talent on the team this year, and I can't wait to see how they progress. My night was filled with lasting memories. While cheering on the Eagles, I was able to witness the unification of my own school. I actually observed my surroundings rather than just taking a short glimpse. 
My school is one that gets very involved with anything going on at Providence! From the very beginning of the day, all the students were extremely excited to start the season. It started off with all of the high school boys piling in the boys' bathrooms, while singing the National Anthem! In total, I believe one hundred and ten boys was the amount that joined in the "ceremony." The cheerleaders gave all the football players a "Good-luck Goodie Bag," which made them feel more than special. Lastly, the student section was packed with all of my peers cheering their Eagles on at the night of the game! We didn't win, but we didn't lose either. The final score ended at 24-24. Since it was a Jamboree, overtime was not applied because it's kind of like a pre-game. 
Even though we didn't win, we all still loved being able to feel the season of Fall quickly approaching! I know this year is going to be the best one yet! 

Supporting our Eagles at the Jamboree! Love my friends and this school!

Alison, me, and Britney! They did such a great job cheering on the team, let's not even mention how gorgeous they look while doing it!

My three favorite cheerleaders! Britney, Elizabeth, Alison, and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment