Sunday, November 17, 2013

Passing on the Crown

This past Friday I gave away my first "Miss" crown! The Miss Lamplighter Pageant is a fundraiser pageant held every year at the prior school I attended. Before I transferred, I was blessed enough to win the title of Miss Lamplighter! 
This title is a huge honor because this is the title that represents the school's official yearbook! Every year many girls in grades sixth to twelfth compete in the Junior Miss and Miss Lamplighter Pageant. It's a very special day for every girl because not only do you get to walk on a stage in a beautiful gown, but you also go to school earlier that day and receive an immense amount of support from all of the student body!  
I can't thank my friends and family enough for the support they gave me on the night of my farewell! I am blessed in so many ways and even though I sometimes fail to express it, I am very aware of it! 
Congratulations to all of the girls who competed and the newly crowned queens! 
Shellie(Jr. MissLamplighter)  and I(Miss Lamplighter) before the pageant began!

I love that I have such supportive friends that are always behind me no matter what! 

Then newly crowned queens!

Savanna and I at Cheddars! 
We can't ever take serious pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment