Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Belated Halloween!

Even though it is a day late, I still would like to wish everyone a very Happy Hallowen! 
I love holidays, not only because it consists of great food and even better decorations, but because it is such a great way for the whole family to spend quality time together! 
This year, my family and I decided that we wanted to carve pumpkins- so off to the pumpkin patch we went! We went to a local place called Aplin Farms, which is a great place for any family with children of all ages! What was supposed to be a day of just "picking pumpkins" turned into a day filled with hayrides, train rides, sunflower fields,  animal exhibits, corn mazes, and a pumpkin patch! 
This was my first time ever visiting Aplin Farms, but it is surely not my last! I enjoyed every moment of being there because when you are surrounded by the poeple you love, nothing can be less than amazing! 
I want to encourage anyone that lives in the Wiregrass Area to check out this exciting adventure that awaits your family, and if you don't live near by, I encourage you to find your nearest pumpkin patch and make lasting memories that you will cherish forever! 
More than excited to pick our pumpkins! 

My favorite part about Aplin Farms is the beautiful field of sunflowers!

All of us enjoying the Hay Ride!

I'll do anything for Braxton, that includes riding a train that is slightly too small for me to fit in!

Braxton ready to collect some candy with our freshly carved pumpkins and his Thomas the Train outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment