Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Days with Alison!

Between a busy summer and hectic school schedule, Alison and I really haven't been able to just spend bonding time together. So, during our Fall Break, we decided quality time was a must! 
First, yesterday we spent the whole day running around town and exploring new things. One of the things we explored was style. Since, we both have similar but very different styles we wanted to try a style that was very beyond both of ours. After contemplating and searching through many stores we found the perfect one that let us become different people with different tastes in clothing. I loved creating a punk/rock outfit that could even turn me. In fact, my outfit kind of did turn me because I ended up walking out with the same jean vest that I'm wearing in the photo. What I learned through the exploration of different styles is that usually a piece of clothing can be very misleading, and maybe if we just try it on, without judging a book by its cover, we can actually expand our own style!

We decided to try out the punk/rock look for the first time!

Second, today we were less adventurous because after a full day of shopping, a birthday party, and late night talks we were very exhausted. Also, let's not even mention the fact that we woke up and took part in a cardio class at X-treme Fitness this morning! After our workout and really just lounging around the house, we managed to get ready and enjoy the fall weather. Being able to relax outside and sit on the grass let me soak in all of life's beautiful creations. From listening to the birds chirp to feeling the fall breeze on my face to laying in the grass, I began to form an appreciation for all the little things we overlook. 
All in all, I have enjoyed these past couple of days with my best-friend, Alison. She helps me see the good in everything, even when I feel like there can't be any good. In fact, I've never met anyone like her at all. I love the saying "opposites attract" because it is very true. Alison and I couldn't be more different, but I think that's why we are so compatible. We bring out the best in each other. Our friendship can't be defined and it sure cant be denied! 

Flowers and Giggles

Life is fun, but when you have a best-friend by your side...it is way more fun!

Laugh at the bad times and gaze at the good.

Our relationship described in one picture! Alison is acting crazy, while I am a laughing by standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment