Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weagle Weagle

Growing up, I've always been raised in believing that I bleed orange and blue. No matter the circumstance or the season, I've always been an Auburn Tiger! 
My family has season tickets; therefore, I attended the game in Auburn this past weekend. I especially loved this game because the weather was absolutely perfect for some football! Let's not even mention the score, which was 62-3 with Auburn taking home the victory against Western Carolina! 
The game wasn't my favorite part, though. Being able to spend quality time with my family was the icing on the cake! We were all able to bond and just enjoy each-other's company, while teaching my little brother the right way- The Auburn Way! 
I also love coming to the games because it gives me a glimpse of my future! When I say this I mean that I want to attend college at Auburn University. I don't want to go to Auburn just because I'm an Auburn fan, but it genuinely feels like home. Auburn is where I belong, and even though I'm not sure what my major is going to be...I know this is my future school! 

How could you love any other team? There truly is only one way..."The War Eagle Way!"

I love my family! They're always helping me chase my dreams, no matter how insane!

This is Auburn Football! 

No comments:

Post a Comment